Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Internet and Trip Planning

I think one of the most useful usages of the internet is used by travel service.
It has helped us to make a decision to go travel. It has given us ideas where to visit.
We can check hotel rooms, travel root, and even restaurant menus before arrival.
But on the other hand, it may give us less fresh and impressed feeling when we get there. Only checking the web site of travel service gives us as if we already went there. 
When I went to Egypt when I was a university student, if the internet service were already available, my travel might have been a little boring. Without it, I could make plans travel root on site by myself and enjoy flexible travel.
Of course, I might not have had to find hotels late night.
I hear that travel abroad is getting less popular among Japanese students. It may affect economic issue, however, 
I think that increasing attraction of travel is another cause through checking the web site. 
So when we use the internet service, we had better be careful not to get too much information and too much fixing plans. 
In particular, it is very important for me to keep freshness for many things as well as travel. 
So I usually don't see previews of movies or read criticisms of books before getting them.
Only rough overview is enough. 
Anyway, to enjoy life, it is important how to use internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment