Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Economic Conditions Hurt... Even if You're a Monster

I am worry about the company producing really high value product with a little premium price confront difficult business statue due to the global recession.

I know Monster cable. I know the prices of their products are higher than other none brand products. I know there are really value about sound. When  I was a student, I couldn't afford to buy such products as a guitar cable. And I didn't make sure the difference.

But I borrowed such high value cable and used it last year when I am already middle age, I really understand its value and I replaced my cable. So even if we use good equipment, if we don't care about the cable, we will not be able to success.

Then my concern is that if consumers try to buy cheep products, such companes can't continue to sell high value products as so far. So they may stop to sell these products or increase prices more to cover drop sales. The result is that it would be difficult for us to enjoy real value things and get heart-tugging  impression. 

No comments:

Post a Comment